Kristen Stewart`s pick - grilled cheese, spicy vodka cocktails
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart recently stepped out for fine dining and savoured grilled cheese, smoked bacon and tomato soup dumplings along with a peppery cocktail.
On Thursday, the actress, dressed casually in jeans and a tee, was spotted at Beauty & Essex, a popular restaurant on New York City’s Lower East Side with family, reports people.com.
She ordered up house favourites like the grilled cheese, smoked bacon and tomato soup dumplings, made with five different cheeses “for maximum melty cheese goodness,” chef Chris Santos told the magazine.
But the Twilight star didn’t eat alone.
“It appeared to be a family night out as Kristen came in with her dad and another woman,” said a source. “She was very laid back and was especially nice and polite to their server.”
After a round of the dining spot’s signature cocktail, the Masterly Touch - made with vodka, lemon-thyme nectar and Campari pearls, the actress requested a different libation that packed some heat.
So Beauty & Essex’s mixologist created a custom drink for her, made with vodka, muddled cucumber, jalapeños, lime, simple syrup and a splash of Grand Marnier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic