Kristen Wiig ready for kids
London: Actress Kristen Wiig, who is dating Fabrizio Moretti from `The Strokes`, says she is ready to start a family.
The 39-year-old has admitted she would love to start a family in the near future, reported Contactmusic.
"I`d like to have a family... I would love to have kids," she said.
The `Bridesmaids` star also talked about how she is open to the idea of marriage again, despite splitting from actor Hayes Hargrove in 2009 after just four years of married life.
"I believe if you`re in a good, healthy relationship, there is nothing better. I don`t have a specific stance on marriage. I think it`s right for some people, and I know a lot of people who didn`t believe in it, then they met someone," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing