Kumbh visit not for promotional purpose: Huma Qureshi
Mumbai: Huma Qureshi, who was in Allahabad recently with the cast of ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ and producer Ekta Kapoor, says it was a casual visit, not a promotional visit.
"We went to Kumbh just as a visit. The promotion will start soon and I am excited about it," Huma said at an event here Friday.
Talking about the film, Huma said: "`Ek Thi Daayan` is a supernatural film. Vishal Bharwaj and Ekta have got together for the first time for a film. I wouldn`t like to talk much about it as it is a thriller, so you should wait for the film to release."
The movie also features Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin and Konkona Sen Sharma. Directed by Kannan Iyer, it will release April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!