Kurt Cobain had `irritable bowel syndrome` before death
London: Kurt Cobain, who was found dead at his cabin by Lake Washington on April 5, 1994, from an apparent drug overdose, may have been driven to his death by crippling stomach pains caused by irritable bowel syndrome .
Many speculations have surrounded the iconic musician`s reason for committing suicide, and the latest one, based on a TV interview he gave a few months before his death, claims that the singer was tortured by stomach pains that doctors had failed to diagnose properly.
The 27-year-old Nirvana frontman had slammed doctors in the interview, saying that during six years of being in constant pain, they never figured out what the problem was.
Most gastro-intestinal doctors don`t know anything about stomach diseases, he had asserted.
They just have PhDs, get paid a lot of money for pretending and prescribing drugs, it`s a total scam, Cobain had said at the time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles