Kylie Jenner banned from seeing Justin Bieber
London: Reality TV star Kylie Jenner has been reportedly banned from seeing pop star Justin Bieber by her father, Bruce Jenner.
According to reports, the 16-year-old star`s father is not happy with her hanging out with the troubled singer, who has had numerous run-ins with the law this year and was caught up in fresh controversy this week when a video emerged of him using a racial slur.
Bruce doesn`t want her to see Bieber again after she accompanied him to the Floyd Mayweather boxing match in Las Vegas on May 3 and to the Rainbow Room bar in Hollywood on May 27.
"Bruce had thought Justin was hanging out with Kendall, his 18-year-old daughter, with Kylie just tagging along and he was fine with that," a source said.
"But when he learned that Bieber had taken Kylie to Las Vegas to see the Floyd Mayweather Jr fight, he hit the roof and immediately called estranged wife Kris Jenner, fuming.
"Bruce then phoned Kylie, forbidding her to date Bieber ever again bluntly declaring her doesn`t want her influence by his drug use and bad behaviour," it added.
Kris is said to be supportive of Bruce`s views and agrees she is too young to be hanging around with the 20-year-old `Confident` singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic