Kylie Jenner comes in support of Justin Bieber
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kylie Jenner has come out in support of singer Justin Bieber over his alleged involvement in the egg-throwing incident.
`The Keeping Up With the Kardashians` star took to Twitter to voice her support for the 19-year-old pop sensation, reported E! online.
"Thousands of tax payers dollars were just wasted by sending 12 armed officers with guns down in Justin Bieber`s home to search for eggs," Kylie tweeted.
The 16-year-old said she feels empathetic for Bieber.
Bieber`s friend Lil Za was recently arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession during a police search at the `Baby` hitmaker`s home to investigate his alleged involvement in egging of neighbour`s house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!