L`Wren Scott wanted kids with Mick Jagger
Washington: L`Wren Scott reportedly wanted to have children with Mick Jagger, but she gave up her wish since the singer didn`t want any.
A source reportedly told Fox411 that 49-year-old Scott sacrificed her desire for kids because she loved Mick so much, but she absolutely adored his kids and loved them all very much.
But being around Jagger`s kids and grandkids often made her feel beyond empty and it was excruciatingly painful for her, the source added.
The late fashion designer was adopted by a Mormon family in Utah, and though she was focused on her career, she always wanted a family of her own.
Scott was found dead in her Manhattan apartment on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!