Lady Gaga, a `Top Gear` fan
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is watching a lot of British motoring show "Top Gear", as she recovers from her recent hip surgery.
She was operated upon last month, and has been advised rest.
The 27-year-old recently had to undergo the hip operation to repair a labral tear last month. Her boyfriend Taylor Kinney is said to have turned her into a fan of the British motoring TV show.
"Taylor loves his cars and has really got into the show," the sun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Gaga doesn`t even watch TV usually, but she`s always loved everything British, so she loves the jokey chats that the presenters have. Plus she started to learn to drive last year, so she actually understands a bit about cars now. She and Taylor watch episodes most nights because she isn`t ready to be out and about just yet," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!