Lady Gaga, a `Top Gear` fan
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is watching a lot of British motoring show "Top Gear", as she recovers from her recent hip surgery.
She was operated upon last month, and has been advised rest.
The 27-year-old recently had to undergo the hip operation to repair a labral tear last month. Her boyfriend Taylor Kinney is said to have turned her into a fan of the British motoring TV show.
"Taylor loves his cars and has really got into the show," the sun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Gaga doesn`t even watch TV usually, but she`s always loved everything British, so she loves the jokey chats that the presenters have. Plus she started to learn to drive last year, so she actually understands a bit about cars now. She and Taylor watch episodes most nights because she isn`t ready to be out and about just yet," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor