Lady Gaga being sued by French artist for plagiarism
London: Lady Gaga is reportedly facing a new 20-million-dollar lawsuit for allegedly stealing another artist`s ideas.
French artist Orlan has accused that the `Bad Romance` hit maker used pictures of her sculpture, Bump-Load, in a No 1 album and video, the Daily Star reported.
The 66-year-old artist wants the court judges to forbid Universal Music from additional sales of Gaga`s record `Born This Way`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!
- Angelina Jolie found images of Selena Gomez, other women on Brad Pitt's phone
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day