Lady Gaga compares jet lag to `magic’ mushrooms
Washington: Lady Gaga, who flew to Korea on Thursday to perform in Seoul later this week, has compared jet lag to “bad shrooms”.
The 26-year-old singer, admits that she has had a tough time trying to adapt her sleeping pattern and the changing time zones, comparing her feelings to a bad experience with hallucinogenic ‘magic’ mushrooms.
“Jet lag last night was like ‘bad shrooms’,” a website has quoted her as tweeting.
“When my dad asked what that meant I told him it’s like being in a musical you don’t want to be in,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!