Lady Gaga compares jet lag to `magic’ mushrooms
Washington: Lady Gaga, who flew to Korea on Thursday to perform in Seoul later this week, has compared jet lag to “bad shrooms”.
The 26-year-old singer, admits that she has had a tough time trying to adapt her sleeping pattern and the changing time zones, comparing her feelings to a bad experience with hallucinogenic ‘magic’ mushrooms.
“Jet lag last night was like ‘bad shrooms’,” a website has quoted her as tweeting.
“When my dad asked what that meant I told him it’s like being in a musical you don’t want to be in,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys