Lady Gaga `depressed` after making new album Artpop
London: Pop sensation Lady Gaga has revealed that she is depressed since finishing work on her latest album Artpop.
The 27-year-old singer said that she feels empty now as she is no longer able to create, reported Digital Spy.
"I`m depressed after making this album. I feel empty and sad. I`m no longer the creator, I`m the performer," she said.
Discussing the concept of record, she said, "This is the reverse of Warhol, this is the reverse of the soup can, this is art imprinted onto pop culture."
Meanwhile, it was recently announced that Gaga will become the first singer to perform in space, when she will sing one track on the Virgin Galactic shuttle as part of the Zero G Colony high-tech music festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?