Lady Gaga gets her wisdom teeth pulled
London: Pop sensation Lady Gaga is recuperating after undergoing dental surgery recently.
The 28-year-old popstar is set to kick off her `artRave: The ARTPOP Ball tour` on May 4 in Florida, but took time to have her wisdom teeth pulled before going on her world trek, reportedly.
"Wisdom teeth out. P-p-Percocet p-p-Percocet (pain reliever)," Gaga tweeted.
The singer also posted a photo of herself sitting in a bed hugging a stuffed monkey, alongside the caption, "Chipmunk Cheeks. Wisdom Teeth out before tour. I can`t eat. I`m gonna put some meatballs in a blender."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated