Lady Gaga goes gaga over ganja
London: Lady Gaga reportedly smoked a giant joint during a live concert as she talks about the “medical wonders” of ganja.
The 26-year-old songstress puffed marijuana while performing in Amsterdam, where this drug has been decriminalized.
The American superstar declared to the audience that she was in the “appropriate place” to discuss her passion for the drug.
“I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I’ve really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music,” the Sun quoted Gaga as saying
The Poker Face singer also joked that she was going to talk to President Barack Obama in a bid to make marijuana legal worldwide.
Gaga also stated that the drug’s leaf symbol is the “new peace sign”.
“It’s like saying everybody needs to take a breath and it’s going to be OK,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!