Lady Gaga goes gaga over ganja
London: Lady Gaga reportedly smoked a giant joint during a live concert as she talks about the “medical wonders” of ganja.
The 26-year-old songstress puffed marijuana while performing in Amsterdam, where this drug has been decriminalized.
The American superstar declared to the audience that she was in the “appropriate place” to discuss her passion for the drug.
“I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I’ve really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music,” the Sun quoted Gaga as saying
The Poker Face singer also joked that she was going to talk to President Barack Obama in a bid to make marijuana legal worldwide.
Gaga also stated that the drug’s leaf symbol is the “new peace sign”.
“It’s like saying everybody needs to take a breath and it’s going to be OK,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow