Lady Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga is reportedly planning to meet British Prime Minister David Cameron to discuss her charity plans.
The 26-year-old had launched her Born This Way Foundation earlier this year to empower the youth and stop bullying.
The singer had already won the support of the US President Barack Obama.
"Lady Gaga`s foundation works with Harvard University and Obama`s government. She hopes to discuss its objectives with the Prime Minister (Cameron)," dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
A spokesman for Cameron`s Downing Street office reportedly said: "If Lady Gaga gets in touch, we will respond."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA