Lady Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga is reportedly planning to meet British Prime Minister David Cameron to discuss her charity plans.
The 26-year-old had launched her Born This Way Foundation earlier this year to empower the youth and stop bullying.
The singer had already won the support of the US President Barack Obama.
"Lady Gaga`s foundation works with Harvard University and Obama`s government. She hopes to discuss its objectives with the Prime Minister (Cameron)," dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
A spokesman for Cameron`s Downing Street office reportedly said: "If Lady Gaga gets in touch, we will respond."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!