Lady Gaga prays for Brazil nightclub fire victims
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga shared a photo of herself on Twitter praying for those who lost their lives in the Brazilian nightclub fire, after learning that one of her fans also died in the blaze.
The `Born This Way` singer, who calls her fans `Little Monsters`, seemed particularly moved by a tweet that said one of her fans perished in the fire at the Kiss club in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul, reported USA Today.
The tweet read, "A Little Monster died in a tragedy here in Brazil! His name is Luiz Felipe! Mother Monster Pray for him! @ladygaga #PrayForSantaMaria +181.(sic)"
The message prompted Gaga to write, "My heart is with you Brazil, sending my prayers to the families and friends who lost loved one in the fire in Brazil. I`m thinking of you today during this tragedy."
She completed the message writing "#prayforSantaMaria" and by sharing a picture of herself with folded hands.
In the image the 26-year-old singer appears to be make-up free and still lying in bed.
At least 233 people have died in the fire that swept through the nightclub in the university city in southern Brazil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys