Lady Gaga reveals `flying dress` at album launch party
New York: Lady Gaga has revealed a high-tech, white vehicle, which she bills as the world`s first flying dress, at a launch party for her new album at Brooklyn Navy Yard.
The battery-powered dress has six booms in a hex formation.
The 27-year-old singer, who calls the dress Volantis , said that it maybe a small step for the dress but a big time step for herself, the New York Post reported.
The `Applause` hitmaker explained that it`s essentially a vehicle.
She further added that the dress is essentially a metaphor for her, as she will be a vehicle for the youth`s voices.
Wearing a black leotard and helmet, she donned the dress, controlled by a technician whom she referred to as pilot, and lifted off the warehouse pavement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni