Lady Gaga`s shaven head tribute to friend`s mother
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has shaved the back of her head to pay tribute to photographer friend Terry Richardson`s mother, who died Sep 11.
The singer known for her eccentric style, chopped off her long tresses and shaved the back of head.
She posted the picture on her website Little Monster and dedicated it to Richardson`s mother Annie Lomax, reports contactmusic.com.
"I did it for you Terry. I`m sorry about your mummy. She has Princess Die (late British royal, Diana, Princess of Wales), but we are all princess high," she wrote on her website.
Richardson recently collaborated with Gaga on a recent picture book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!