Lady Gaga`s shaven head tribute to friend`s mother
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has shaved the back of her head to pay tribute to photographer friend Terry Richardson`s mother, who died Sep 11.
The singer known for her eccentric style, chopped off her long tresses and shaved the back of head.
She posted the picture on her website Little Monster and dedicated it to Richardson`s mother Annie Lomax, reports contactmusic.com.
"I did it for you Terry. I`m sorry about your mummy. She has Princess Die (late British royal, Diana, Princess of Wales), but we are all princess high," she wrote on her website.
Richardson recently collaborated with Gaga on a recent picture book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show