Lady Gaga`s shaven head tribute to friend`s mother
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has shaved the back of her head to pay tribute to photographer friend Terry Richardson`s mother, who died Sep 11.
The singer known for her eccentric style, chopped off her long tresses and shaved the back of head.
She posted the picture on her website Little Monster and dedicated it to Richardson`s mother Annie Lomax, reports contactmusic.com.
"I did it for you Terry. I`m sorry about your mummy. She has Princess Die (late British royal, Diana, Princess of Wales), but we are all princess high," she wrote on her website.
Richardson recently collaborated with Gaga on a recent picture book.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!