Lady Gaga settles overtime suit filed by ex-PA
New York: Lady Gaga has settled a lawsuit brought by her former assistant alleging unpaid overtime pay.
The 27-year-old American singer agreed to settle a Manhattan federal court lawsuit filed by her Jennifer O`Neill, who claimed that she had been cheated out of overtime pay and was forced to be available for the pop star 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the 2009-to-2011 `Monster Ball` tours, New York Post reported.
The former assistant claimed that the `Poker Face` singer owed her 7,168 hours of overtime and about 400,000 dollars in damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan