Lady Gaga settles overtime suit filed by ex-PA
New York: Lady Gaga has settled a lawsuit brought by her former assistant alleging unpaid overtime pay.
The 27-year-old American singer agreed to settle a Manhattan federal court lawsuit filed by her Jennifer O`Neill, who claimed that she had been cheated out of overtime pay and was forced to be available for the pop star 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the 2009-to-2011 `Monster Ball` tours, New York Post reported.
The former assistant claimed that the `Poker Face` singer owed her 7,168 hours of overtime and about 400,000 dollars in damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Mangeshkar sisters have to say about Tanmay Bhat's controversial video!
- Play this quiz to know if your are really that smart!
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!