Lady Gaga settles overtime suit filed by ex-PA
New York: Lady Gaga has settled a lawsuit brought by her former assistant alleging unpaid overtime pay.
The 27-year-old American singer agreed to settle a Manhattan federal court lawsuit filed by her Jennifer O`Neill, who claimed that she had been cheated out of overtime pay and was forced to be available for the pop star 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the 2009-to-2011 `Monster Ball` tours, New York Post reported.
The former assistant claimed that the `Poker Face` singer owed her 7,168 hours of overtime and about 400,000 dollars in damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life