Lady Gaga to release second perfume
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is ready to launch her second perfume.
`The Born This Way` hitmaker teased fans Thursday by posting a black and white photo of herself surrounded by naked men on photo-sharing site Instagram, along with the caption "Eau De Gaga coming soon", reports a website.
She later revealed on Twitter that she will be releasing her second scent in the near future, insisting it will be "an extremely sexy and arousing smell for all genders", and adding "(It`s) alluring and ready for sex".
Answering questions posted by fans on the microblogging site, Gaga revealed that Eau de Gaga is "inspired by the adventurous woman and the man who loves her".
The scent, which will feature notes of sparkling water, lime and leather, will be the follow up to her Fame fragrance, which was released in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani