Lady Gaga to release second perfume
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga is ready to launch her second perfume.
`The Born This Way` hitmaker teased fans Thursday by posting a black and white photo of herself surrounded by naked men on photo-sharing site Instagram, along with the caption "Eau De Gaga coming soon", reports a website.
She later revealed on Twitter that she will be releasing her second scent in the near future, insisting it will be "an extremely sexy and arousing smell for all genders", and adding "(It`s) alluring and ready for sex".
Answering questions posted by fans on the microblogging site, Gaga revealed that Eau de Gaga is "inspired by the adventurous woman and the man who loves her".
The scent, which will feature notes of sparkling water, lime and leather, will be the follow up to her Fame fragrance, which was released in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!