Lady Gaga took to marijuana post hip injury
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga says she was nearly addicted to marijuana after she suffered a hip injury last year.
The singer underwent a surgery for the injury earlier this year. She says smoking marijuana brought her pain relief, reports contactmusic.com.
"I was smoking fifteen joints a day. It was a habit that eventually occurred when the pain got so bad with the hip," Attitude magazine quoted Gaga as saying.
"I was just numbing, numbing, numbing myself then sleeping it off, then getting on stage, killing it in pain, then getting off and smoking, smoking, smoking, not knowing what the pain was," added the "Poker face" singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!