Lakshmi Manchu welcomes daughter via surrogacy
Hyderabad: Telugu actress-producer Lakshmi Manchu has welcomed a baby girl through surrogacy. "It`s one of the best moments of my life," tweeted her father and actor Manchu Mohan Babu.
Lakshmi, her husband Andy Srinivasan and the entire Manchu family are extremely delighted with the news.
"God has been kind. @LakshmiManchu my darling daughter has been blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy. One of the best moments of my life (sic)," posted Mohan Babu on his Twitter page Sunday.
Lakshmi has starred in Telugu films such as `Gundello Godaria`, ` Doosukeltha` and `Chandamama Kathalu`, while as a producer she`s known for making `Nenu Meeku Telusa` and `Jhummandi Naadam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai