Lamar Odom missing for three days
Los Angeles: Basketball player Lamar is reportedly missing for three days after an argument with his reality TV star wife Khloe Kardashian.
Friends and family of the NBA forward have been unable to contact him for 72 hours, reported TMZ online.
The 33-year-old, who played last season with the Los Angeles Clippers, has gone missing after refusing to go into drug rehabilitation.
Last year, he went to a rehab centre in San Diego at the request of his wife, but left after three weeks.
On her Twitter page, Khloe wrote, "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk about my family! I`m too protective for this."
A representative for Odom said he was fine, but did not comment on where he was.
The couple have been at the centre of rumours surrounding their marriage.
They married in September 2009 and their wedding was featured on the reality show `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`. The couple also had a spin off series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor