Lance Bass claims Amanda Bynes has cut off family and friends
London: The former boy-bander, Lance Bass, has revealed that Amanda Bynes has purposefully shut off all her phone numbers and email addresses so that her family can`t reach her.
The troubled actress has reportedly made it impossible for loved ones to get in touch with her leaving Bass with no choice but to reach out to her via Twitter, the Mirror reported.
Speaking on his SiriusXM radio show Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, the former `N Sync star, who was friends with the actress and attempted to reach out to her online, said that the 27-year-old actress deleted all of her email addresses and cell phone numbers so none of her friends can get in touch with her.
He posted on his Twitter account that Bynes has deleted everything.
He further wrote dded that the star obviously has a cell phone, as she has been tweeting, but none of her friends can get to her.
Bass said that Bynes` family can`t get to her so the only way into her life was via Twitter.
Bass also expressed his sadness over tweets sent by the actress in which she said that he was an ugly ex boyband member and claimed that he had no talent or career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?