Lawrence, Hoult to move to Britain?
Los Angeles : Actress Jennifer Lawrence and her actor-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are reportedly planning to buy a house in Britain.
The couple is said to be moving in together, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to a source, the American actress and her "X-Men" co-star have put in an offer for a seven bedroom barn conversion hear Hook, a village near Hampshire, close to where the English actor`s family lives.
"They loved the house as soon as they saw it. They know it`s not realistic at this point in their thriving careers to live in the UK, but they want a bolthole across the pond. Jen loves the English way of life and as they are now serious again, it makes sense to look into buying somewhere," a source told The Sun newspaper.
The couple, who met on the set of the first "X-Men" movie in 2012, broke up in the beginning of 2013, but rekindled there relationship a few months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT