Lea Michele adopts new pet
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Lea Michele has adopted an eight-year-old Pomeranian puppy to help her cope with the death of boyfriend Cory Monteith.
The actress-singer posted a shot of cuddly Pearl on Twitter, reported People magazine.
"Today I would like to introduce you to Pearl. She`s eight-year-old and is my new little love... Welcome Pearl," she posted.
She later added a second shot of herself posing with the pooch, adding, "Pearls first photo shoot."
It is not the first time Michele has rescued a pet. She previously found homes for a litter of kittens she found wandering around the Paramount studios lot where `Glee` is shot.
She adopted two of the cats, and helped match the others with cast mate Heather Morris and a director on the show. The actress is still coming to terms with the loss of her boyfriend Monteith, who died from a heroin overdose in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?