Lea Michele adopts new pet
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Lea Michele has adopted an eight-year-old Pomeranian puppy to help her cope with the death of boyfriend Cory Monteith.
The actress-singer posted a shot of cuddly Pearl on Twitter, reported People magazine.
"Today I would like to introduce you to Pearl. She`s eight-year-old and is my new little love... Welcome Pearl," she posted.
She later added a second shot of herself posing with the pooch, adding, "Pearls first photo shoot."
It is not the first time Michele has rescued a pet. She previously found homes for a litter of kittens she found wandering around the Paramount studios lot where `Glee` is shot.
She adopted two of the cats, and helped match the others with cast mate Heather Morris and a director on the show. The actress is still coming to terms with the loss of her boyfriend Monteith, who died from a heroin overdose in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud