Lea Michele clarifies `fake` pregnancy tweet
Los Angeles: Glee` star Lea Michele has revealed she is not pregnant, after a post from her Twitter account read she is going to be a mother.
The 27-year-old actress first deleted the `fake` tweet and told her fans she is not pregnant, reportedly. "Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant," the tweet read. It also bore a hashtag `#BabyBoy`.
A representative for Michele confirmed that her account had been hacked. Michele herself set the record straight on Twitter, first deleting the offending tweet and then joking about it in a follow-up message.
"I was hacked!" she wrote, adding, "Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better than to make our passwords the names of our cats."
Chris Colfer`s account had also been hacked by someone who wrote on his page, "Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of Glee," a tweet on his account read. "Explanations will come shortly..."
Colfer, 24, was actually on a flight when the tweet happened and only found out about it upon landing. "Apparently I missed quite the interesting day while aboard my flight. I`m just glad I wasn`t `killed by a fruit truck` again," he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive