Lea Michele clarifies `fake` pregnancy tweet
Los Angeles: Glee` star Lea Michele has revealed she is not pregnant, after a post from her Twitter account read she is going to be a mother.
The 27-year-old actress first deleted the `fake` tweet and told her fans she is not pregnant, reportedly. "Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant," the tweet read. It also bore a hashtag `#BabyBoy`.
A representative for Michele confirmed that her account had been hacked. Michele herself set the record straight on Twitter, first deleting the offending tweet and then joking about it in a follow-up message.
"I was hacked!" she wrote, adding, "Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better than to make our passwords the names of our cats."
Chris Colfer`s account had also been hacked by someone who wrote on his page, "Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of Glee," a tweet on his account read. "Explanations will come shortly..."
Colfer, 24, was actually on a flight when the tweet happened and only found out about it upon landing. "Apparently I missed quite the interesting day while aboard my flight. I`m just glad I wasn`t `killed by a fruit truck` again," he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows