Lea Michele clarifies `fake` pregnancy tweet
Los Angeles: Glee` star Lea Michele has revealed she is not pregnant, after a post from her Twitter account read she is going to be a mother.
The 27-year-old actress first deleted the `fake` tweet and told her fans she is not pregnant, reportedly. "Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant," the tweet read. It also bore a hashtag `#BabyBoy`.
A representative for Michele confirmed that her account had been hacked. Michele herself set the record straight on Twitter, first deleting the offending tweet and then joking about it in a follow-up message.
"I was hacked!" she wrote, adding, "Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better than to make our passwords the names of our cats."
Chris Colfer`s account had also been hacked by someone who wrote on his page, "Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of Glee," a tweet on his account read. "Explanations will come shortly..."
Colfer, 24, was actually on a flight when the tweet happened and only found out about it upon landing. "Apparently I missed quite the interesting day while aboard my flight. I`m just glad I wasn`t `killed by a fruit truck` again," he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video