Lea Michele clarifies `fake` pregnancy tweet
Los Angeles: Glee` star Lea Michele has revealed she is not pregnant, after a post from her Twitter account read she is going to be a mother.
The 27-year-old actress first deleted the `fake` tweet and told her fans she is not pregnant, reportedly. "Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant," the tweet read. It also bore a hashtag `#BabyBoy`.
A representative for Michele confirmed that her account had been hacked. Michele herself set the record straight on Twitter, first deleting the offending tweet and then joking about it in a follow-up message.
"I was hacked!" she wrote, adding, "Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better than to make our passwords the names of our cats."
Chris Colfer`s account had also been hacked by someone who wrote on his page, "Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of Glee," a tweet on his account read. "Explanations will come shortly..."
Colfer, 24, was actually on a flight when the tweet happened and only found out about it upon landing. "Apparently I missed quite the interesting day while aboard my flight. I`m just glad I wasn`t `killed by a fruit truck` again," he wrote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated