Lea Michele left LA before Cory Monteith`s death anniversary?
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Lea Michele reportedly spent the anniversary of former boyfriend Cory Monteith`s death at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito.
The 27-year-old actress went there along with her friends and current boyfriend Matthew Paetz, reportedly. "She was in Los Angeles when she got the news that Cory died. So she was not going to stay in LA over his anniversary," a source said.
Michele, who apparently had a great time relaxing and hanging out at the spa, did take some time out to pay tribute to the star on Twitter.
"We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always," she had tweeted.
Monteith, 31, was found at the Fairmont Pacific Hotel in Vancouver on July 13, 2013, and died of mixed drug toxicity, with heroin and alcohol found in his system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asking money from producers to feature Pakistani actors in their films is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'ADHM'
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend