Lea Michele lends support to Zac Efron
London: `Glee` star Lea Michele has offered her support to actor Zac Efron through his recovery from drug addiction.
The 27-year-old actress, whose boyfriend Cory Monteith died from a heroin and alcohol overdose in July, has reached out to her `New Year`s Eve` co-star following revelations he has been battling cocaine addiction and has vowed to do her best to help him stay sober, reported Digital Spy.
"Lea called Zac and told him, `I`m here if you need me`. She urged him to get serious about having a 24-hour sobriety coach and to only spend time with people who care about his welfare," a source said.
"Lea must feel sad that she wasn`t able to prevent Cory from relapsing. She knows Zac well and would hate to see him go down the same path," it added.
Efron was delighted to hear from his friend and has promised to stay in regular contact with her.
"Zac was really glad to hear from her. They have plans to go on a yoga outing together in LA later this year and he promised to discuss his state of mind with her weekly by phone or email," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why