Leandro Penna trying to build his own identity
London: Argentine model Leandro Penna has signed diving show ‘Splash!’ to prove that he is more than just model Katie Price`s ex-boyfriend.
Penna, who parted ways with Price in September, has decided to stay in Britain and carve a niche for himself, reports a website.
‘Splash!’ will have celebrity contestants showing off their diving skills.
"Leandro can`t wait to get started on the new show," a website has quoted a source as saying.
"He has decided to make a life for himself in Britain despite his split from Katie Price. He has thrown himself into training and picked up a few knocks. He wants viewers to see a new side to him and that he is more than just an ex of Katie`s," the source added.
The celebrities will be trained by Olympic bronze medalist Tom Daley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release