Leann Rimes out of rehab
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Leann Rimes has left rehab early to be a part of a series of concerts in the US.
Rimes left the centre just one week after she entered an in-patient treatment facility, seeking help for anxiety and stress, reports contactmusic.com.
She wrote in a blog post titled ‘Back At It!’ Friday morning: ``I`m on a plane headed to see all my fans in Wisconsin tonight! I`m so ready. I`ve got a zillion fashion mags, my journal, iPod, water and a butterfingers. I`m all set."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee