Leann Rimes out of rehab
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Leann Rimes has left rehab early to be a part of a series of concerts in the US.
Rimes left the centre just one week after she entered an in-patient treatment facility, seeking help for anxiety and stress, reports contactmusic.com.
She wrote in a blog post titled ‘Back At It!’ Friday morning: ``I`m on a plane headed to see all my fans in Wisconsin tonight! I`m so ready. I`ve got a zillion fashion mags, my journal, iPod, water and a butterfingers. I`m all set."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India