Lee Ryan reveals DUI and drug arrest was `biggest wake-up call`
London: Lee Ryan has revealed that his drink-driving and drug arrests have forced him to finally face his demons.
The 30-year-old ` Blue ` star said that being arrested and ending up in a cell was "the biggest wake-up call" for him and admitted that he is aware that he has let people down.
Ryan, who is battling booze addiction and depression and has secretly been struggling to cope with it for years, has admitted that he would enter rehab this week in a bid to get his troubled life back on track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day