Lee Ryan reveals DUI and drug arrest was `biggest wake-up call`
London: Lee Ryan has revealed that his drink-driving and drug arrests have forced him to finally face his demons.
The 30-year-old ` Blue ` star said that being arrested and ending up in a cell was "the biggest wake-up call" for him and admitted that he is aware that he has let people down.
Ryan, who is battling booze addiction and depression and has secretly been struggling to cope with it for years, has admitted that he would enter rehab this week in a bid to get his troubled life back on track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside