Lee Ryan reveals DUI and drug arrest was `biggest wake-up call`
London: Lee Ryan has revealed that his drink-driving and drug arrests have forced him to finally face his demons.
The 30-year-old ` Blue ` star said that being arrested and ending up in a cell was "the biggest wake-up call" for him and admitted that he is aware that he has let people down.
Ryan, who is battling booze addiction and depression and has secretly been struggling to cope with it for years, has admitted that he would enter rehab this week in a bid to get his troubled life back on track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH