Leona Lewis doesn`t like nieces mimic Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Leona Lewis says she doesn`t like it when her young nieces mimic Rihanna and Miley Cyrus` raunchy dance moves.
The “Bleeding Love” hitmaker is not of the opinion that the two stars are putting on an act with their raunchy behaviour, but she gets upset when she sees her young nieces and goddaughter mimicking their dance moves.
"I`ve met them both and that is them - they`re not putting on an act and no one is telling them what to do,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"I have a lot of respect for them, but because I have nieces and I`ve seen my six-year-old goddaughter doing dance moves that she shouldn`t, it does not impress me and I tell her to stop,” she added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President