Leonardo DiCaprio helps mum find love
New York: `Titanic` star Leonardo DiCaprio has played matchmaker to help his mother find love again.
Irmelin Indenbirken, who divorced the 38-year-old actor`s father George when he was a baby, showed off her beau of one year, David, at an Independence Day party, reported New York Post online.
A guest who asked David about his romance with Irmelin, said, "He said Leo and his (own) daughter, the wife of a Black Keys band member, set them up on a blind date, and they`ve been together ever since."
"The two danced next to Leo... And partied away until the wee hours."
The holiday bash was a double date for the mother-son duo.
DiCaprio was joined by his new girlfriend, Victoria`s Secret model Toni Garrn, who he has been dating since May.
Other guests at the lavish party included Charlize Theron, Owen Wilson, Mel Gibson, Woody Harrelson and George Clooney`s girlfriend, Stacy Kiebler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!