Liam and Noel Gallagher to attend same wedding
London: Liam and Noel Gallagher are to attend the same wedding next week under strict orders from their mother.
The brothers, who fell out when Noel, 46, quit their band Oasis following a backstage bust-up with his younger sibling in Paris in August 2009, have been ordered by their mother Peggy to attend the family nuptials next week in Ireland, reported Daily Star.
The ceremony is to be held at the K Club in Co Kildare, where there will be free alcohol on hand, and Peggy has warned the rockers they must be on their best behaviour.
"Noel and Liam refused to go at first. They still don`t want to see each other. But Peggy has insisted that they are both there. A few family members are expecting it to be very awkward," a source said.
"But Peggy has told them there is to be absolutely no drama or fighting on the day. She thinks they will surprise everyone though by sorting their issues out once and for all," it added.
Liam, 41, and Noel have barely spoken since their bust-up other than a few text messages exchanged and an surprise meeting at a post-Olympics party in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'