Liam Gallagher to sell New York City apartment
London: British rocker Liam Gallagher is selling off his luxury apartment in New York City.
The former Oasis star, who is currently embroiled in a child support battle with the New York-based mother of his love child, purchased the Manhattan home overlooking Central Park in 2012 for USD 2.5 million, reportedly.
Gallagher purchased the apartment during his involvement with music reporter Liza Ghorbani, who gave birth to the star`s daughter in January, 2013.
Gallagher has now put the 17th floor, two-bedroom condo on the market for USD 4 million.
The singer`s marriage to pop star Nicole Appleton broke down last year after the love child story hit headlines, and Gallagher remains locked in negotiations with Ghorbani over child support for their little girl, Gemma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself