Liam Neeson`s nephew suffers head injury after fall
Los Angeles: `Taken` star Liam Neeson`s nephew is being treated in a hospital for a serious head injury he sustained after a fall during a night out with friends in Brighton, East Sussex.
Neeson`s 31-year-old nephew Ronan Sexton fell on Sunday, and now apparently is in critical condition, suggest reports.
A spokesperson for Sussex police confirmed the incident, adding that they did not treat it as suspicious.
Neeson, 62, has been in contact with his sister Bernadette Sexton as she stays with her son at the hospital.
"Bernadette is not in at the moment because she has been at the hospital all day in Haywards Heath visiting Ronan. I do not want to comment further," her partner Harry Shannon said at a family home in Worthing, West Sussex.
A few years ago, Neeson was left devastated after his wife Natasha Richardson passed away due to brain injury she sustained in a ski accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans