Liam Neeson to voice a villainous raccoon in `The Nut Job`
Los Angeles: Actor Liam Neeson, who voiced the wise Aslan in `The Chronicles of Narnia`, has joined the voice cast of indie animation `The Nut Job`.
The `A-Team star has been tapped to voice a villainous raccoon in the film. He has joined a voice cast that already includes Katherine Heigl, Will Arnett and Brendan Fraser, Ace Showbiz reported.
"Having the distinguished Liam Neeson lend his talents as the raccoon villain is the perfect finishing touch," said director Peter Lepeniotis.
"His contribution fulfills that dramatic need in our comedy adventure. It`s an honour working with him."
`The Nut Job` is based on Lepeniotis` 2005 short animation `Surly Squirrel and tells the story of a mischievous squirrel who has been banned from the city park because of his bad attitude. He and his pals then plan to rob Maury`s Nut Store in order to survive the winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!