Liam Neeson to voice a villainous raccoon in `The Nut Job`
Los Angeles: Actor Liam Neeson, who voiced the wise Aslan in `The Chronicles of Narnia`, has joined the voice cast of indie animation `The Nut Job`.
The `A-Team star has been tapped to voice a villainous raccoon in the film. He has joined a voice cast that already includes Katherine Heigl, Will Arnett and Brendan Fraser, Ace Showbiz reported.
"Having the distinguished Liam Neeson lend his talents as the raccoon villain is the perfect finishing touch," said director Peter Lepeniotis.
"His contribution fulfills that dramatic need in our comedy adventure. It`s an honour working with him."
`The Nut Job` is based on Lepeniotis` 2005 short animation `Surly Squirrel and tells the story of a mischievous squirrel who has been banned from the city park because of his bad attitude. He and his pals then plan to rob Maury`s Nut Store in order to survive the winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This former girlfriend of Salman Khan has replaced Deepika Padukone in Kabir Khan’s ‘Tubelight’
- Here’s why ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Baadshaho’ Ajay Devgn won’t clash at the Box
- Here's what B-Town stars have to say about Keenan-Reuben murder case verdict!
- Singer Mika Singh gets bail in assault case
- Cannes 2016: Guess who Sonam Kapoor plans to take along?
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies