Liam Neeson to voice a villainous raccoon in `The Nut Job`
Los Angeles: Actor Liam Neeson, who voiced the wise Aslan in `The Chronicles of Narnia`, has joined the voice cast of indie animation `The Nut Job`.
The `A-Team star has been tapped to voice a villainous raccoon in the film. He has joined a voice cast that already includes Katherine Heigl, Will Arnett and Brendan Fraser, Ace Showbiz reported.
"Having the distinguished Liam Neeson lend his talents as the raccoon villain is the perfect finishing touch," said director Peter Lepeniotis.
"His contribution fulfills that dramatic need in our comedy adventure. It`s an honour working with him."
`The Nut Job` is based on Lepeniotis` 2005 short animation `Surly Squirrel and tells the story of a mischievous squirrel who has been banned from the city park because of his bad attitude. He and his pals then plan to rob Maury`s Nut Store in order to survive the winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys