Liam Payne`s apartment caught on fire, his friend hospitalised
Los Angeles: A fire broke out in singer Liam Payne`s house after his friend tried to re-fuel an outside heater.
The fire started in the balcony and Payne`s friend was taken to hospital for suffering second-degree burns to his upper body, reported Aceshowbiz.
According to reports, the blaze started when the singer`s friend tried to re-fuel an outside heater on the terrace. Payne, who was in the kitchen at the time, rushed out to help put out the flames and then rode with his friend in an ambulance. The singer is fine, but his friend remains hospitalised.
Payne was back in London after attending the MTV Video Music Awards and later promoting 1D`s documentary ‘One Direction: This Is Us’ Stateside with his bandmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover