Lift up your spirits with X`mas cocktails
London: Make your Christmas parties special by treating your guests to some innovative cocktails which will give them a new high.
Bar.com, a new multi-platform tool showcasing inventive drinks and cocktails, gives out a plethora of easy-to-follow recipes. Femalefirst.co.uk listed some:
Baileys Midnight Mint
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Measure 25 ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur and an equal amount of mint liqueur and Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka. Add these into the shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Pour into a wine glass and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Savour it!
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 10 ml of Ciroc Vodka, 10 ml of lemon juice, 5 ml of raspberry liqueur and 5 ml of sugar syrup to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
- With a sharp knife and cutting board, slice wedges from any combination of orange, lemon, lime and pineapple and place in a punch bowl.
- Add 1.5 bottles Tanqueray London Dry Gin into the bowl.
- Measure 350 ml maraschino liqueur, 500 ml apricot nectar, 500 ml orange juice, 1 litre pineapple juice, 200 ml lime juice and 100 ml sugar syrup into the bowl.
- Adjust sweet and sour balance to your acquired taste.
- Chill in fridge for two to three hours before serving.
- Pour into individual glasses, over ice.
- Top up with sparkling wine.
Smirnoff Dark Russian
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 50 ml of Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and 25 ml of Baileys Coffee Irish Cream Liqueur into the glass.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing