Lil Wayne in critical condition after suffering more seizures
Washington: Lil Wayne is currently in critical condition at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, following a series of seizures earlier this week, according to reports.
Conflicting reports about the status of the 30-year-old rapper`s shaky health surfaced on Friday with TMZ reporting that he had been put into an induced coma after his condition was determined to be unstable.
According to the site, the seizures were so severe that Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. , reportedly had to be put in restraints as he was shaking uncontrollably.
But a source told Us magazine that Lil Wayne`s condition is being wildly exaggerated, and a tweet from the hip hop artist`s Twitter account on Friday seemed to support that fact.
"I`m good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love," he tweeted
A rep for Lil Wayne said that he is doing well, while another source said that his family is there with him.
The songwriter was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, March 13 after one of his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor of his room, the same day he was released from the hospital following multiple seizures on Tuesday, March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali