Lil Wayne in critical condition after suffering more seizures
Washington: Lil Wayne is currently in critical condition at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, following a series of seizures earlier this week, according to reports.
Conflicting reports about the status of the 30-year-old rapper`s shaky health surfaced on Friday with TMZ reporting that he had been put into an induced coma after his condition was determined to be unstable.
According to the site, the seizures were so severe that Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. , reportedly had to be put in restraints as he was shaking uncontrollably.
But a source told Us magazine that Lil Wayne`s condition is being wildly exaggerated, and a tweet from the hip hop artist`s Twitter account on Friday seemed to support that fact.
"I`m good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love," he tweeted
A rep for Lil Wayne said that he is doing well, while another source said that his family is there with him.
The songwriter was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, March 13 after one of his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor of his room, the same day he was released from the hospital following multiple seizures on Tuesday, March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Shah Rukh Khan in Sahir Ludhianvi biopic by Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Here's what you should know
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!