Lily Allen bans internet at home
London: Singer Lily Allen has revealed that all social media and internet use is banned in her house.
The 29-year-old also stated that she believes she has it "easy" compared with other working mothers, reportedly.
Allen who is mother to daughters Ethel and Marnie, said, "We ban all social media, all internet is banned in our house. I`m just trying to say as much stuff as I possibly can so that when my kids are old enough to Google, all the bad things have got so far back in the internet they`re on page 7,465,000."
The singer, who is married to Sam Cooper, also discussed being a working mother.
"I manage it in probably the same way all other working mums manage it, you know? And actually, it`s probably a lot easier for me because I`ve got a bit of money, and nannies, and my job`s really fun, so it`s fine. I`m very happy, very lucky," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles