Lily Allen bans internet at home
London: Singer Lily Allen has revealed that all social media and internet use is banned in her house.
The 29-year-old also stated that she believes she has it "easy" compared with other working mothers, reportedly.
Allen who is mother to daughters Ethel and Marnie, said, "We ban all social media, all internet is banned in our house. I`m just trying to say as much stuff as I possibly can so that when my kids are old enough to Google, all the bad things have got so far back in the internet they`re on page 7,465,000."
The singer, who is married to Sam Cooper, also discussed being a working mother.
"I manage it in probably the same way all other working mums manage it, you know? And actually, it`s probably a lot easier for me because I`ve got a bit of money, and nannies, and my job`s really fun, so it`s fine. I`m very happy, very lucky," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion