Lily Allen defends video against racism claims
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen defends her `Hard Out There` music video, which marks her return after four years, against racism claims.
The 28-year-old has hit out at accusations of racism in her new raunchy video, which sees a group of black women, saying she chose her backing dancers through their talent, not based on their skin colour, reports contactmusic.com.
"If anyone thinks for a second that I requested specific ethnicities for the video, they`re wrong,” she tweeted Wednesday.
"If anyone thinks that after asking the girls to audition, I was going to send any of them away because of the colour of their skin, they`re wrong,” she further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song