Lily Allen tries to be a normal mother
London: Singer Lily Allen says she tries to be a normal mother by reaching home early and making dinner for her family.
The 28-year-old star has daughters Ethel, two, and 10-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
"I generally try to get back at 4 or 5pm and do dinner and bath time and the things that normal mums do," Allen said.
The `Smile` hitmaker said after the birth of Marnie, it took some time for her to connect to herself.
"It wasn`t until I stopped breastfeeding that I started to connect with myself again. It was much harder than in the past," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ