Lily Allen tries to be a normal mother
London: Singer Lily Allen says she tries to be a normal mother by reaching home early and making dinner for her family.
The 28-year-old star has daughters Ethel, two, and 10-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
"I generally try to get back at 4 or 5pm and do dinner and bath time and the things that normal mums do," Allen said.
The `Smile` hitmaker said after the birth of Marnie, it took some time for her to connect to herself.
"It wasn`t until I stopped breastfeeding that I started to connect with myself again. It was much harder than in the past," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour