Lily Allen tries to be a normal mother
London: Singer Lily Allen says she tries to be a normal mother by reaching home early and making dinner for her family.
The 28-year-old star has daughters Ethel, two, and 10-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
"I generally try to get back at 4 or 5pm and do dinner and bath time and the things that normal mums do," Allen said.
The `Smile` hitmaker said after the birth of Marnie, it took some time for her to connect to herself.
"It wasn`t until I stopped breastfeeding that I started to connect with myself again. It was much harder than in the past," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hansal Mehta's 'Simran' to go on floors this October, confirms Kangana Ranaut
- Designer Vaishali Shadangule to showcase at NY Fashion Week
- Taylor Swift makes donation to hospital that saved her godson
- Farah Khan returns to 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' after 10 years
- I was told Prince was on a 'cocaine diet': Singer's ex