Lily Allen tries to be a normal mother
London: Singer Lily Allen says she tries to be a normal mother by reaching home early and making dinner for her family.
The 28-year-old star has daughters Ethel, two, and 10-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
"I generally try to get back at 4 or 5pm and do dinner and bath time and the things that normal mums do," Allen said.
The `Smile` hitmaker said after the birth of Marnie, it took some time for her to connect to herself.
"It wasn`t until I stopped breastfeeding that I started to connect with myself again. It was much harder than in the past," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law