Lily Cole buys a bookshop
London: British model-turned-actress Lily Cole has bought a bookshop here to save it from closure.
Cole became involved with Claire de Rouen Books, which specialises in photography and fashion, after the death of its founder left it in jeopardy, reports contactmusic.com.
She bought the store with her friend Lucy Moore, who now runs the shop in the Soho area of the capital, and Cole is proud to be keeping the business alive.
"I part own a bookshop for some strange coincidence of reasons, and it is one of the best things I part own in my life, or own in my life,” she told the London Evening Standardnewspaper.
"Every time I come, I walk by, I come upstairs and I look around and see what is new and open and find new treasures and discoveries, I feel so proud of it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!