Lily Cole buys a bookshop
London: British model-turned-actress Lily Cole has bought a bookshop here to save it from closure.
Cole became involved with Claire de Rouen Books, which specialises in photography and fashion, after the death of its founder left it in jeopardy, reports contactmusic.com.
She bought the store with her friend Lucy Moore, who now runs the shop in the Soho area of the capital, and Cole is proud to be keeping the business alive.
"I part own a bookshop for some strange coincidence of reasons, and it is one of the best things I part own in my life, or own in my life,” she told the London Evening Standardnewspaper.
"Every time I come, I walk by, I come upstairs and I look around and see what is new and open and find new treasures and discoveries, I feel so proud of it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- `We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened': Anil Kapoor
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Shilpa Shetty rates Saif Ali Khan as most stylish actor
- Bollywood's 'Queen' tag is quite funny: Kangana Ranaut