Linda Robson falls ill on stage
London: Actress Linda Robson had to cut short a theatre performance after she felt nauseated on stage.
The 55-year-old star is currently touring the UK with a stage version of her hit sitcom `Birds of a Feather` with long running co-stars Pauline Quirke and Lesley Joseph, but the show at the Congress Theatre in Eastbourne was halted when she fell ill, reported Contactmusic.
Robson was forced to run off during one scene, before returning to the stage to carry on with the rest of the show.
After the production, Robson took to her Twitter page to thank the audience for their patience.
"I was so ill didn`t know if I`d get through it sorry about throwing up on stage I tried to get off but thanks for sticking. Thanks to everybody at congress theatre eastbourne for clearing up after me and looking after us all so well and thanks to audiences (sic)," Robson posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey