Lindsay Lohan adds another mug shot to her profile
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan dropped by the Santa Monica police for formal booking, one day after she was sentenced by judge for reckless driving and lying to police.
She was booked for misdemeanour charges and had her mug shot taken, the 26-year-old`s sixth mug shot since 2007. She was last snapped in NYC near the end of last year, when she allegedly assaulted a woman in a club, reported Aceshowbiz.
The ‘Mean Girls` star pleaded no contest to the charges stemming from a car crash in the summer of 2012. To avoid jail, she agreed to go to rehab facility for 90 days, spend 18 months in therapy, serve 30 days of community service, and pay unspecified fine for her misconduct.
After attending the court, Lohan reportedly partied in El Lay but quickly squashed the rumors.
"Guys relax, that was NOT me at A/V or in the @mrpink SUV. I`m taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead. I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day...And ordered sushi to my hotel," she tweeted.
"Don`t believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic