Lindsay Lohan adds another mug shot to her profile
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan dropped by the Santa Monica police for formal booking, one day after she was sentenced by judge for reckless driving and lying to police.
She was booked for misdemeanour charges and had her mug shot taken, the 26-year-old`s sixth mug shot since 2007. She was last snapped in NYC near the end of last year, when she allegedly assaulted a woman in a club, reported Aceshowbiz.
The ‘Mean Girls` star pleaded no contest to the charges stemming from a car crash in the summer of 2012. To avoid jail, she agreed to go to rehab facility for 90 days, spend 18 months in therapy, serve 30 days of community service, and pay unspecified fine for her misconduct.
After attending the court, Lohan reportedly partied in El Lay but quickly squashed the rumors.
"Guys relax, that was NOT me at A/V or in the @mrpink SUV. I`m taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead. I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day...And ordered sushi to my hotel," she tweeted.
"Don`t believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'