Lindsay Lohan buys symbolic jewellery for family
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has decided to gift anchor-shaped necklaces to her family members to symbolise their unity and support.
The 26-year-old has been using her 90 days of court-ordered rehabilitation treatment to reflect upon her past mistakes.
Lindsay, her mother Dina, and her brother Cody already had the necklace, but she has now also decided to give it her father Michael, sister Ali and her brother Michael Jr. as a mark of unifying her family, reports tmz.com.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!