Lindsay Lohan buys symbolic jewellery for family
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has decided to gift anchor-shaped necklaces to her family members to symbolise their unity and support.
The 26-year-old has been using her 90 days of court-ordered rehabilitation treatment to reflect upon her past mistakes.
Lindsay, her mother Dina, and her brother Cody already had the necklace, but she has now also decided to give it her father Michael, sister Ali and her brother Michael Jr. as a mark of unifying her family, reports tmz.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law