Lindsay Lohan cozies up to Charlie Sheen at `Scary Movie 5` premiere
New York: Lindsay Lohan was seen chumming up to Charlie Sheen for the photographers at the red carpet premiere of `Scary Movie 5` in Hollywood on Friday.
According to E! News, the 26-year-old actress hit the red carpet a full half an hour after it was scheduled to close and just before the movie was about to start.
Lohan also humored the `Anger Management` actor, who plays her onscreen love interest, when he kissed her on the cheek and pretended to grope her, the New York Post reported.
The `Mean Girls` star wore a sleek Dolce and Gabbana dress with caged black heels and side-swept hair to the screening.
The rehab-bound fashion designer flew from New York to LA for the opening night and will be visiting the Coachella Festival before starting her 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab, which is slated to begin from May 2.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan