Lindsay Lohan denies ditching sobriety coach
Washington: Lindsay Lohan has rubbished rumours suggesting that she has ditched her sober coach after completing filming her reality TV show.
Michael Cormier has been helping the `Mean Girls` star settle back into life in her native New York after moving from Los Angeles last summer, following the completion of a court-ordered 90-day rehab stay.
He has been featured beside Lohan in episodes of her docu-series `Lindsay`, which began airing on America`s Oprah Winfrey Network (Own) earlier this month.
Reportedly, the actress had cut ties with Cormier since filming wrapped, but Lohan has since hit back at the allegations.
She blasted website editors in a post on her Twitter blog on Thursday.
She then shared a link to an Instagram snap of herself and the sober coach posing with a friend that she had initially uploaded earlier this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic