Lindsay Lohan invited drug dealer to rehab facility
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly invited a drug dealer to visit her at the Betty Ford Rehab Centre.
The 26-year-old is serving a 90-day court ordered rehab, as part of a plea deal in her lying to cops case, reported Radar Online.
"Lindsay advised Betty Ford that she wanted to invite a male friend, whom it`s known she partied with for years and had provided drugs to her, including cocaine. He is a very, very, bad influence on her," a source said.
However, the treatment team looking after Lohan prohibited the dealer from visiting her.
"Lindsay was already livid that the doctors have taken away her Adderall. She thinks they are just out to get her and make an example out of her, because she is a celebrity. She hates being there and is counting the days until she will be released," the source added.
It was earlier reported that the actress had threatened to quit the rehab facility after the supply of Addy pills was cut-off by the doctors at the Centre. The drug was stopped due to its inherent addictive qualities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!